PLEATED SILVERBATTS™ is a double sided refelctive foil wall insulation. PLEATED SILVERBATTS™ with accordion pleats, can be expanded between studs, joist or other framing members.
Why PLEATED SILVERBATTS™?
- Most cost effective wall insulation
- Easy to install
- High system “R” values
- Moisture resistant
- Non allergenic / Ideal for asthma sufferers
- No Synthetic Mineral Fibres (SMF)
- Extremely compact – can fit a house load in a car boot
PLEATED SILVERBATTS™ are easily installed between steel or timber noggings. 30mm-40mm reflective airspaces provide superior thermal performance in typical walls:
- Brick Veneer
- Reverse Brick Veneer
- L.C. / Weatherboard Direct to Stud
- L.C. / Weatherboard Fixed to Battens
The Building Code of Australia calls for fire performance to be tested under Australian Standard AS 1530.3-1993, Methods for Fire Tests on Building Materials, Components and Structures. When tested under this standard by the Building Research Association of New Zealand, SILVERBATTS™ returned a four-zero rating, the best possible.