Trade Select™ BRANE® VHP is a Very High Vapour Permeance, High Water Barrier building membrane. Trade Select™ BRANE® VHP is designed to overcome the shortcomings of typical single layer products, which have much lower vapour permeance or are not reliably waterproof.
Why Trade Select™ BRANE® VHP?
- Available in 2.7m wide rolls to reduce installation time
- Very High Vapour Permeance, High Water Barrier
- Guaranteed Water Barrier tested in accordance to AS/NZS 4200.1:1994
- Trade Select™ BRANE® VHP is an important element in the design of buildings to avoid condensation risks, “sick building syndrome” caused by mould and associated structural problems of decay and corrosion
- Suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Trade Select™ BRANE® VHP can be used as a wall wrap behind fibre cement and timber cladding in most Australian climates – NCC/BCA Zones 2-8 (approximately).Note: Trade Select™ BRANE® VHP is NOT recommended for this application in the humid tropics – NCC/BCA Climate Zone 1 (approximately); use Medium Vapour Barrier Trade Select™ Wall Wrap instead.
- Trade Select™ BRANE® VHP can be used as a wall wrap in brick veneer construction.
Bushfire Attack Levels
For use in roof systems BAL– LOW to BAL – 40 and wall systems BAL – LOW to BAL – FZ to comply with AS 3959—2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
The specification of permeance of building membranes depends on a number of factors including construction type, materials, climatic data and site-specific factors. Users are advised NOT to rely on Ametalin’s general guidance, but to seek advice from a qualified engineer based on actual design and site conditions.
82m2 2740mm x 30m roll / 41m2 1370mm x 30m roll